Ullu cream was developed by a pharmacist in 2005 in response to patients who received little or no relief from existing therapies and has been used effectively on adults and children as young as 2 years old. While Ullu can provide quicker healing of cold sore lesions, it can often prevent lesions from occurring at all.
Directions for Use
- Ullu cream should be applied at first sign of a cold sore (often tingling or pain). Apply Ullu cream to lips four to five times daily until symptoms subside. If a cold sore lesion does develop, continue to use Ullu four to five times daily until it clears.
- Ullu cream may also be applied once or twice daily as prevention for individuals that get frequent or recurring cold sores.
- Ullu cream will NOT cure or eliminate the herpes virus from individuals.
- Ullu cream will NOT prevent the spread of the herpes virus between individuals.
- Ullu cream should NOT be used in women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Ullu cream should NOT be used in individuals with uncontrolled hypertension.
- Ullu cream is intended for external use only.
- Discard unused portion 4 months after opening.
- If irritation to area worsens, discontinue use and consult a physician.